Always On this school holidays.
The sun is shining, mum says you can have another ice cream and you’re hanging by the beach and chilling at the shops – how good are school holidays?
Here are seven reasons to check out Paradise Centre in the heart of Surfers Paradise these school holidays:
1. Play in the world’s largest Timezone – with dodgem cars, hundreds of arcade games and a gift shop stacked to the roof with epic prizes, you can seriously spend hours upon hours challenging your siblings and mates.
2. It’s fiesta time! Bring the whole family and enjoy a leisurely lunch or vibrant dinner at one of our new beachfront dining restaurants including tantalising flavours at Nahm Talay Thai, authentic Italian at Enzo’s Cucina, all day dining at La Playa, Hero Sushi sushi train or sombreros all round at El Camino Cantina.
3. Chuck an axe Game-of-Thrones style at the all-new MANIAX Axe Throwing. Try your luck at hitting the target and when you’re done, pull up a window seat to enjoy some delicious bites and brews with beach views.
4. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Holidays aren’t holidays without ice cream. Explore more than 40 incredible flavours at the Gold Coast’s only Gelato Messina, follow your nose to the freshly made waffle cones and bowls at Royal Copenhagen or load up your sundae with all the toppings at Ben & Jerry’s.
5. Walk with dinosaurs and swim in the sea at Holoverse Dinosaur World & Aquarium. Using state-of-the-art virtual reality, book a room and experience another world in 3D!
6. Strike! Hit a spare or show off with a strike on one of Zone Bowling’s interactive bowling lanes. (Even your gutter ball will look spectacular with flames!
7. As if that’s not enough, be sure to look out for our free roving entertainment from 11am-3pm every day from 17 September to 2 October.
Don’t forget to tag us in your pics in Paradise with @paradisecentre #paradisecentre
Find Paradise Centre at 2 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.