TIMEZONE Surfers Paradise will be temporarily closed for refurbishment so to bring you a new look and exciting powered up venue fit for any type of gamer.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- What goes bump in the night? You, playing our new bumper car track does! Bump bump bump away on our 200 sqm track.
- Who doesn’t love PRIZES! Visit our open plan prize shop filled with enticing toys, lollies, and collectables. You actually touch the plush bears! They’re so fluffy!
- Pew Pew! YES! A brand-new laser tag arena to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Celebrate your special event with our private event space to sing Happy Birthday or bring in the New Year.
- Hungry? Thirsty? Look no further our onsite café! Have a Hotdog while playing Angry Birds. Chug down a Milkshake while hitting your high score on our mini bowling!
- Mini Bowling!? Oh, don’t forget about the (Yes, it’s brand new!) mini bowling lanes! Bowl your way to a perfect game ya Turkey!
- Get lost... In the latest NextGen look and feel with bright open spaces, trendy lighting and feature columns bringing a beautiful nature feel into the arcade world!
- Think the above isn’t enough? Want more? Well, pull out your fluros in our GLOW IN THE DARK mini golf course! Hit a hole in one and be crowned the Glow Golf champion!
The new TIMEZONE Surfers Paradise venue will also feature over 250 of the latest and greatest arcade games.
WHEN WILL TIMEZONE SURFERS PARADISE REOPEN?
TIMEZONE Surfers Paradise is expected to reopen late 2019.
Make sure to like TIMEZONE Surfers Paradise on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
STILL WANT TO PLAY IN SURFERS PARADISE?
A Timezone Pop Up will be open from 26 July 2019 in Paradise Centre while the venue transforms into something remarkable.
Be sure to visit Timezone on Level 1 and on the Ground Floor beachfront entrance to practice your high scores and rack up those Powertickets for when we reopen late 2019.
For more information, please visit Timezone website