Whether you're fantasising about Fruit Pastilles, reminiscing on Reese's Pieces or dying for some DAIM chocolate, All Sorts of Sweets can transport your taste buds around the world. With a range of confectionery from the UK, USA, Europe and NZ, whether you're dreaming of your favourite childhood sweet treats or just want to try something new, it’s time to go international and sample some of the best candy from around the world.
We've compiled a list of our top 5 must have confectionery, perfect for your next movie night or as a new holiday tradition.
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (GF) - Delicious creamy peanut butter sandwiched between layers of milk chocolate. It's no surprise the sweet and salty combo is ranked as the top selling candy bar in the US, and one of the top selling chocolates worldwide!
2. Mike and Ike (GF) - What has become the staple treat of candy connoisseurs around the world, these pill shaped, delightfully chewy, fruit flavoured candies are kosher, gluten-free, and fat-free so they can be enjoyed guilt-free.
3. Razzles (GF) - This retro candy gives us the best of both worlds! "First it's a candy, then it's a gum. Little round Razzles are so much fun". As the very first candy in the world with a unique hybrid ability, Razzles are now available in Tropical, Sour and Fizzles varieties.
4. Galaxy Minstrels (GF) - There are some very British debates surrounding food that never seem to get settled, but one age-old debate has finally been answered. Which is better – Galaxy or Cadbury chocolate? A blind taste test has revealed that the majority of Brits consider Galaxy chocolate tastier than Cadbury, which is widely believed to be the nation’s favourite. Decide for yourself - do you agree with the 76% of people who thought Galaxy was a much smoother, creamier chocolate?
5. Swedish Fish (Vegan and GF) - Whether you prefer to catch the classic red Swedish Fish or their colourful sea friends in the Swedish Fish assorted flavours bag, there’s no denying the gooey texture and adorable shape should be a staple in any candy jar.
Come and find your favourite at All Sorts of Sweets, open 7 days.