There's no need to spend hours sweating it out in the sun to perfect your beachy glow. We'll have you looking and feeling like a Surfers Paradise siren so you can spend more time enjoying the beach and less time working on your tan. Whether you're headed for a beach-side vacay or just hitting the surf for the day, we've got the hot tips to get you looking like you've spent all summer on the sand, sans the sunshine.
1. Exfoliate: Remove any dry, flaky skin in the lead up to tanning. If you apply your tan to dry skin, the end result could be rather patchy as the dry areas of your skin will soak in more of the tan pigment, leaving you with an uneven glow.
2. Use a fast acting formula: We love instant formulas as a low commitment option. They'll leave you bronzed in less than a minute, plus an instant tan will usually wash off in the shower with minimal fuss.
3. Moisturise: Enhance the life of your tan with an oil free moisturiser. Make sure you look for spray tan friendly moisturisers and apply twice daily to keep your healthy glow luminous and nourished.
4. SPF 50+: Don't skimp on sun protection. It's important to keep up the SPF protection, even if you have a spray tan. Remember, slip, slop, slap, slide, seek shelter, and when applying your sunscreen, reapply every 2 hours and more frequently if you're sweating or swimming.
5. Use a tinted BB Cream: As facial skin endures more frequent washing and exposure than other parts of the body, it's generally the first place a tan will fade. To avoid looking mismatched, invest in some tinted BB cream to keep your face looking as dewy and glowy as the rest of you.
Looking for the perfect tan-in-a-can? Check out the huge range of safe self-tanning products at Priceline Pharmacy Surfers Paradise.