We understand that shopping centres can be bustling and complex environments that present multiple challenges for people with a disability and reduced mobility. From sensory overload triggered by bright lights, crowds and music, to a lack of clear indoor wayfinding solutions for a person with vision impairment. Navigate your day at Paradise Centre with these inclusive customer initiatives:
- Our centre contains four (4) dedicated disabled parking spaces for valid permit holders. Disabled parking is available near the basement entrance to Woolworths and on either side of the main entrance to centre court.
- Disabled and Ambulant bathrooms are located across all three (3) levels of the centre. The basement, ground and level one disabled bathrooms are all equipped with a button operated automatic door.
- Three (3) lifts located throughout the centre for direct access to the carpark, basement, ground and level one.
- Braille across all bathroom signage.
- Woolworths Quiet Hour is every Tuesday from 10:30am-11:30am, to assist customers with sensory needs.
- Free hour of parking when you spend $15 at Woolworths. Present your receipt and your car registration to the Woolworths customer service desk to receive your free hour of parking.
- Close proximity to public transport, including the G:Link (accessible to the ground level via the street).
- Over 10 restaurants with dine-in and online ordering available.
- Extended opening hours, 9am - late, 365 days.
- Centre directory and overhead signage indicating where accessible facilities are located.
- Downloadable centre directory available HERE.
At Paradise Centre, we're working towards increasing our inclusivity and making your shopping experience a more welcoming, safe and accessible environment to everyone in the community. If you have any questions in regards to accessibility at Paradise Centre, please contact us.